The new 4G phones from Kyocera are now For Sale! They can be activated on any new or existing Verizon, Verizon Pre-Paid or any other Pre-Paid provider on the Verizon network. It should also work with AT&T SIM card (but not likely 4G service on non- Verizon Carriers). These phones have been tested by qualified personnel and do not have access to Email or Internet and cannot be factory re-set to the original configuration.
These phones are a stock Kyocera phone, which has been re-flashed by the manufacturer to eliminate Email and Internet access and to block any type of factory re-set options which would bring back the unacceptable configurations.
These phones come with an original two year factory warranty from Kyocera direct.
What is blocked?
- All web browsing
- All Email
- Developer mode
- Factory re-set
- Hard factory re-set
What is allowed?
- Voice mail
- MMS- multimedia, text messaging
- Camera and gallery
- Music Player
- ** Wi-Fi connection for voice calls
- Blue tooth for accessory devices i.e. hands free device
- All standard tools (calculator / notepad / alarm / calendar etc.)
- Verizon cloud â€“ contact backup